North Dakota Medical Group Management Association (NDMGMA) membership is as diverse as the healthcare industry and includes managers of small, medium and large medical practices. Healthcare administrators, managers, physicians, billing and financial staff and a variety of other healthcare professionals make up the diverse membership of NDMGMA.
Whether you are new to medical practice management or a seasoned veteran, North Dakota MGMA provides you with valuable tools, resources and education to sustain and enhance the medical practice. We are dedicated to the advancement of group practice management through educational programs and information exchange, along with the enrichment of some good fun and fellowship.
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for leaders in healthcare across the state of North Dakota.
2. Discounted Registration for Annual Educational Conference: The NDMGMA Annual Conference provides quality education and networking for healthcare professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to advocacy centered on assuring that the voices of leaders in healthcare are being heard. You will receive information on the latest developments affecting medical practice management in North Dakota through quarterly newsletter communication, emails and articles.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to medical practice management.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with medical practice management professionals across the state, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current position and find opportunities for career enhancement.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and several health professionals across North Dakota.
7. Professional Development: You have access to mentors to help you achieve board certification and fellowship in medical practice management.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in medical practice management. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.